Enjoy 20% off All Individual Products until December 5th!
Reed diffusers are one of the latest additions to the American fragrance market. They have long been a favorite of the Europeans and are a wonderful no flame, no soot, no fuss way of adding fragrance to your home and your space. The reeds absorb the fragrance from the oil in the bottle and diffuse it into the air. These are a clean, eye-catching and attractive alternative to a candle that looks artistic and has a zen-like feel. They are as effective a centerpiece as they are an air freshener and makes a unique, one-of-a-kind gift. The fragrance is always intense and you'll never have to worry about whether you blew out the burning candle!
They are available in both of Margo's Bath & Body signature fragrances; Neroli Blossom and Blooming Earth in a modern square glass with dark reeds.
How to use the Reed Diffusers:
1. Remove cork and insert reeds into oil and allow them to absorb oil for a few minutes, then flip reeds so that the dry side of the reeds are inserted in the oil and the saturated end is in the air.
4. Let reeds permeate the air.
5. For maximum fragrance disbursement, flip reeds as needed.
6. Lasts about 3 months!
Helpful hints when using Reed Diffusers:
1. Protect your tables and furniture. Please put a coaster of stone, glass or ceramic underneath your diffuser before setting it down. Essential oils will stain wood and some other surfaces.
2. Flip reeds over a paper towel so that essential oils do not spill on surfaces.
3. If you have a small space, you may take some reeds out of the bottle; less reeds means less fragrance, and more reeds mean more fragrance.
4. Please keep the diffusers high out of reach of children and do not ingest essential oils.
5. Diffuser essential oils are flammable. Keep away from an open flame.
6. Wipe the bottom of the bottle before setting on any surface.
7. These are great for use in restricted flame areas like classrooms, dorm rooms, office buildings, etc...